There are many exciting possibilities when building new. It gives you the ability to choose the perfect location and design your home your way. The journey of home ownership should be an enjoyable one, which is why we’ve found the 5 most practical reasons why building new is the way to go.
- You can have exactly what you want and need. The biggest benefit of building a new home is being able to create a house that’s tailor made for you and your family. From the moment you walk in the door it’s easy to see your personal style stamped on everything, so it will really feel like home. Unlike an older house, there is no need to do renovation projects to make it feel more “like you”. Having a blank canvas means you can personalize the design of your home to your lifestyle and needs.
- Your home will be built to the latest building standards. Investing in a new-build is a sure-fire way to make sure that your home is built to a high standard. Regulations continue to evolve to ensure homes are warmer and healthier thanks to better insulation and materials. Lower heating costs could also help you to save money in the long run. Building new can give you peace of mind by knowing that your home was built using quality materials to today’s higher standards. Partnering with a building company is a simple way to take the hassle and stress out of the process. The design, construction and budgeting is managed by a dedicated team who are responsible for ensuring your home checks all the building-quality boxes. With access to cutting edge design and the best building materials, your new home will stand the test of time and have lower maintenance costs.
- It’s more energy efficient and less maintenance. New homes with good insulation are warmer, drier and less expensive to heat. This is good for both your wallet and the environment. By building new, you can also ensure that eco-friendly appliances and water-conserving plumbing fixtures are fitted throughout, which will help to reduce your utility bills. An efficient home built from the latest hard-wearing materials is the ultimate combination. Compared to an older home that often has hidden costs, your new home will require less time and money to maintain.
- Your new home will be under warranty. When purchasing an older home, typically there is no warranty option so when something breaks you are responsible to fix (and pay for) it. If you choose to build with Maplewood Homes, we provide a home warranty. For one year from your move in date you’ll be covered for any maintenance or structural issues of the home. This is great news to know that you are covered should any problems arise.
- You can include modern design and technology. Constructing a new home gives you the opportunity to personalize it with modern design and cutting edge technology. Whether it’s as simple as a walk in closet or as special as a media room, you can customize the layout and design of your home to reflect the way you want to live. With practical design solutions from experts, you can add both style and functionality to your home – and even maximize sun exposure and your privacy. A great first step is to set up a meeting with our sales consultant who will be able to give you advice on your vision and how you can achieve it.